A Google Business Profile listing can only have one confirmed owner.
If your Google Business Profile account shows the status "Authorization Required" or "Duplicate Location", it means that your location has been recognized as a duplicate of another listing for the same location that already exists on Google and belongs to someone else.
On BRIDGE, points of sale with conflicting ownership on Google Business Profile often have "Duplicate" status.
If you want to retrieve the management of the existing sheet, you must make a management request:
- Go to the following page business.google.com/add
- Enter the information about your establishment. If your establishment appears in the suggestions, select it.
- A message appears if the sheet has already been released by another person. You can then request access by filling in the form.
- Once the form is completed, a message will be sent by Google to the current owner of the listing to inform him/her that you wish to recover ownership of the listing.
Once you have made a property recovery request :
- If your request is approved, you will receive an email and you can then manage the sheet.
- If your request is refused, you will receive an email. You will always have the possibility to suggest a modification on the sheet.
- If you don't get an answer after 7 days, you will be able to claim the form yourself if the Claim or Validate button appears on the dashboard of your form.
NB: once the form has been retrieved, remember to transfer it to the group of establishment administered by Leadformance, otherwise BRIDGE cannot be synchronised with this form.